Universal Hardware Spoofer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal Hardware SpooferLog in

Universal Hardware Spoofer

descriptionDoes the Spoofer works for Face It Anti Cheat at the moment? EmptyDoes the Spoofer works for Face It Anti Cheat at the moment?

more_horiz
Hii there, I want to know if your Spoofer supports Face It Anti Cheat and if it is temporary or permanent spoof.

Thanks tired

descriptionDoes the Spoofer works for Face It Anti Cheat at the moment? EmptyRe: Does the Spoofer works for Face It Anti Cheat at the moment?

more_horiz
OneTaps99 wrote:
Hii there, I want to know if your Spoofer supports Face It Anti Cheat and if it is temporary or permanent spoof.

Thanks tired
we support faceit anti-cheat with our permanent spoofing option in client, although we offer temporary spoofing as well.

descriptionDoes the Spoofer works for Face It Anti Cheat at the moment? EmptyRe: Does the Spoofer works for Face It Anti Cheat at the moment?

more_horiz
Okay, Will I need to format my PC for it to work?

more_horiz
And is it just One time spoof because its permanent?

more_horiz
OneTaps99 wrote:
Okay, Will I need to format my PC for it to work?

no format required.

OneTaps99 wrote:
And is it just One time spoof because its permanent?

you may respoof your machine as many times as you wish.

more_horiz
Okay thanks

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply