Universal Hardware Spoofer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal Hardware SpooferLog in

Universal Hardware Spoofer

descriptionhow to know which spoofer to use? Emptyhow to know which spoofer to use?

more_horiz
i want temp spoof, so i'm not using ring 3 obv, but what is the dif between zeph and ring 0?

also. when checking serials, after zeph spoof, all serials seem blank, and my serial checker shows "failed integrity check" what does this mean and is this normal?

descriptionhow to know which spoofer to use? EmptyRe: how to know which spoofer to use?

more_horiz
zephryus is a gui and is faster. ring 0 is a console and takes longer. your serials are blank because they have been spoofed - the reason why you don't have any serials is because they have been erased. Null serials can't be banned!

descriptionhow to know which spoofer to use? EmptyRe: how to know which spoofer to use?

more_horiz
Bootyslappa wrote:
zephryus is a gui and is faster. ring 0 is a console and takes longer. your serials are blank because they have been spoofed - the reason why you don't have any serials is because they have been erased. Null serials can't be banned!

Ya but can't an anticheat just check and see if you HAVE serials and blank serials be a flag?

more_horiz
chronicle wrote:
Bootyslappa wrote:

Ya but can't an anticheat just check and see if you HAVE serials and blank serials be a flag?

Most Machines Smbios table are left empty, or "0".

no flags from clearing serials.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply