ring-3 it spoofs my hwid however i still get banned on valorant after like 20ish mins without even playing or having any cheats on my pc i also cannot figure out on how to go back to my old hwid.

ring-0 spoofer didnt work for me i would try to load it however i bsod trying to load the spoofer

zyph it spoofed and was very easy to use i like the loader it has too as its easy to navigate however i still have the issue where it would spoof but i go into the game and gget banned even tho i dont use cheats which is annoying

OVERALL OPINION - i feel like they know what they are doing is a good spoofer however it has very bad support close to little ive waited over a week for a reply from one of the tickets i made (made two) and also DMed the owner multiple times but no answer he only answered to me before i had bought so i have bugs which are probs easy to fix but there is no support to help so if you have an issue you are kind of a lost cause. I highly recommend a proper support team such as being able to open discord tickets and speak 1 on 1 with support and then i would probs call this spoofer 10/10 however other than that all i think is they are lacking a support team alot.