Universal Hardware Spoofer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal Hardware SpooferLog in

Universal Hardware Spoofer

descriptionDoubts about scope EmptyDoubts about scope

more_horiz
Good evening, I have not been able to verify myself in Discord because I do not have a telephone number of the allowed countries, luckily I was able to find the web. I would love to know if the spoofer works for the GamersClub servers, which are from CSGO in Brazil. I believe and I am not sure that the anticheat uses battleye, but as I say, I would not be sure. Is there a way before buying to test the spoofer to see if it works for the platform? Thanks a lot.

descriptionDoubts about scope EmptyRe: Doubts about scope

more_horiz
Hello, we support all battleye & easyanticheat games, as well as other high tier anti-cheat such as faceit/esea/gamersclub.

Last edited by Spoofer.xyz on Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
perfect, thank you very much for your prompt reply.
You could inform if this should be executed only once, if every time the computer starts, and / or the information that you consider necessary to clear the doubt of its execution. thank you very much again!

more_horiz
We offer Permanent & temporary spoofing, Permanent spoofing hardware profile will stay until windows reinstall, or use of hardware profile reset tool,

Temporary spoofing offers randomzied hardware profile until system reboot, in which all hardware will revert to default profile.

you will only need to spoof once before launching your desired game, our software has a integrated hardware clean which will purge all previous game tracing aspects, such as previous game launcher profiles etc,

more_horiz
I find it very interesting, what percentage of security is there that the hardware is not detected? for both temporary and permanent? on the other hand, the original windows license is affected by making the change permanent? why the two possibilities exist? both permanent and temporary? What changes from both?

more_horiz
our software(s) is mandotary streamed updates weekly to ensure no signature detections as well as other various security details we cannot release,
during spoof windows license is temporary deactivated, as many major anti-cheat provides collect this information to trace previous bans, upon system reboot / unspoof your windows license will reactivate.

Each spoof your machine will be completely randomized as if you are using a new machine.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply