Universal Hardware Spoofer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal Hardware SpooferLog in

Universal Hardware Spoofer

descriptionGot an interesting question for ring 3 EmptyGot an interesting question for ring 3

more_horiz
So the ring three is meant to do almost a permanent spoof until you rebuy windows is what I understand from reading things. If you wanted to fully reset it could you do a ring 3 on your current SSD's then remove them and replace them with new ones with a fresh install of windows but use the old banned SSD as a extra space with the spoof still on it or will it be removed after being put back into the pc with new windows install. ik crazy question but Im trying to get unbanned from Dayz with new hardware but I want to try to keep the old ones too without having to spoof the new ones

descriptionGot an interesting question for ring 3 EmptyRe: Got an interesting question for ring 3

more_horiz
Atomic wrote:
So the ring three is meant to do almost a permanent spoof until you rebuy windows is what I understand from reading things. If you wanted to fully reset it could you do a ring 3 on your current SSD's then remove them and replace them with new ones with a fresh install of windows but use the old banned SSD as a extra space with the spoof still on it or will it be removed after being put back into the pc with new windows install. ik crazy question but Im trying to get unbanned from Dayz with new hardware but I want to try to keep the old ones too without having to spoof the new ones

all hardware connected to machine during spoof will be modified as if you are using a new machine, if you wish to protect new hardware you may do so as well.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply